Custom BBQ Rangehood
A Grade Rangehoods Are much Deeper and wider than Traditional range hoods. This means they capture a larger amount of air and smoke. The motors on the A Grade models are in the roof, leading to almost silent operations.
Ask for is Black Line series
Please note if you need a Horizontal Flue (out the back of the unit), The Motors are placed in the rangehood Shroud and runs louder than in roof installations.
- Australian engineered to last and outperform
- Suction capacity for the custom series BBQ Rangehoods is between 3200m³ and 8000m³ per hour depending on the size of the Rangehood.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 2 x Super quiet roof mount fan
- 50mm thick commercial honeycomb filters (count changes according to size)
- 3-speed switch with auto shut off timer
- 4 x 35 watt (count changes according to size)
- Energy efficient
- 2-year warranty